"A SOCIETY THAT FAILS TO HARNESS THE ENERGY & CREATIVITY OF ITS WOMEN IS AT A HUGE DISADVANTAGE IN THE MODERN WORLD"
BE INSPIRED BY LEADING FEMALES IN THE CORPORATE WORLD
- Tian Wei
- Thu, 29 AprWebinar29 Apr, 13:00WebinarJoin Lungile Luvuno (CFA), The Chartered Financial Analyst Society South Africa board member and member of the Developing Future Professionals Committee for a CFA Program Information Session followed by an interactive discussion with a level III CFA candidate and a CFA charterholder.
- Tue, 15 SepZoom Webinar15 Sep 2020, 16:00Zoom WebinarNail your CV. Ace that Interview. Join us on Tuesday 15 th at 16:00 as Investec Grad Recruiter, Dominique Stapelberg outlines how to fast-track yourself to success! Bring all your questions. R1000 worth of prizes up for grabs! ZOOM MEETING DETAILS Meeting ID: 982 7406 1676 Passcode: 538049
- Wed, 12 AugZoom Webinar
- Thu, 04 JunZoom webinar
- Tue, 05 MayZoom webinar05 May 2020, 16:00Zoom webinarAre you struggling to manage your student budget and wish to seek professional advice? Or do you have a burning question about your future finances and the attached discipline? Join us for an online live workshop via Zoom where we’ll be joined by Lisa De Stadler, a financial advisor from Alchemy
- Mon, 04 MayDownload app and register04 May 2020, 01:00 – 01 Jun 2020, 19:20Download app and registerInvestSoc is proud to present a cryptocurrency trading challenge, in collaboration with Roostoo. It is a mock trading competition and no real funds are utilized. The aim of the challenge is to expose our members to the innovative and exciting future of cryptocurrency!
- Wed, 11 MarUniversity of Cape Town11 Mar 2020, 17:30 – 20:10University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, Cape Town, 7700, South AfricaHow do we keep the government accountable? Join us on the 11 of March as we host the Auditor-General of South Africa, Mr. Kimi Makwetu as he talks about keeping government departments, public entities, municipalities & public institutions accountable.
- Tue, 10 MarUniversity of Cape Town10 Mar 2020, 18:00 – 20:00University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, Cape Town, 7700, South AfricaJoin us for the first Professional Development event which aims to give you insight into yourself and the behaviour of others, give you a look into the careful interplay of body and words and equip you with practical tools you can start implementing now!
- Wed, 04 MarUniversity of Cape Town04 Mar 2020, 18:00 – 20:00University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, Cape Town, 7700, South AfricaEntrepreneurs Connect aims to enable a student-focused entrepreneur accelerator in the UCT space that is overflowing with brilliant minds, which allows students with an interest, in ideation phase or with registered companies to be pushed a step forward in their venture.
- Wed, 26 FebUniversity of Cape Town26 Feb 2020, 18:00 – 19:30University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, Cape Town, 7700, South AfricaAs students, we are constantly hearing about new ways in which to save and invest our money. But do we ever stop and ask the question, “Should I Be Saving?” Join us at our first Financial Literacy event to answer this question!